If you would like to run a WES Event, all info you require is contained within this page.
The following is a list of members holding WES judging cards:
- Lucy Adams – (Lincoln) Tel: 07833 357682
- David Brindley – (Wrexham) Tel: 07778 591196
- Michael Carder – (Cambridgeshire) Tel: 01354 692011
- Johanna Cotton – (Wrexham) Tel: 07984 141973
- Scherie Dermody – (Cheshire) Tel: 01270 780620
- John Dodds – (Northumberland) Tel: 07538 808752
- David Hudspeth – (Nottinghamshire) Tel: 01159 119356
- Bruce Lawrence – (Herefordshire) Tel: 01886 830006
- David Lloyd – (Hampshire) Tel: 01252 875896
- Bob Mayhew – (Hampshire) (Also holds AQHA,NRHA.DE and judge emeritus for APHA, NCHA & NRHA) Tel: 0173 081 2000 email:[email protected]
- Tanya Rowe – (Norfolk) Tel: 01379 854949
Louise Hunt – (Kent) Tel: 07712277812 Email: [email protected]
WES Judges Committee
The following Judges are members of the WES Judges Committee:-
- Bob Mayhew
- David Lloyd
- Mick Carder (Chair)
- Scherie Dermody
Judges Score Sheets
Judges and Show Managers can download blank score sheets from our Download page.
Useful Events Documents
We’ve listed a few documents on our Download page that are available to all and will help you if you are looking to hold a WES Affiliated Event in conjunction with other western events.
Events Manager List
WES run Event Manager Seminars to make sure that all events are run to our rules and all personnel are adequately qualified. Download the current WES Approved Events Managers Listing from our Download page.
Here you will find all the info you need in order to exhibit at a WES Event.
Becoming a member:
You can download the membership forms from the Downloads Page.
Make sure you are up to date with the WES Rules by downloading the FREE WES Rule Book from the Downloads Page. The Rulebook also includes all WES patterns.